ASO Young Professionals
The Alabama Symphony Orchestra's Young Professionals donor level was created for members who share an interest in networking, culture, and the power of music. This group is tailored for our younger patrons to engage with others in the community while enjoying exclusive benefits to participate in concerts, events, and virtual programs. Young Professionals also receive membership in the ASO Junior Patrons, which includes discounted concert tickets and socials!
For an annual donation of $250, or a recurring gift of $21 per month, YP members receive these benefits:
- Recognition in OPUS Magazine Donor Honor Roll
- ASO Notes monthly online newsletter
- Invitations to enjoy virtual content and participate in special events
- Friends & Family discount code to the ASO Merchandise store
- Invitations to ASO Insider Evening, a behind the scenes event
- Special invitation discount to the Maestro Ball
- Special invitation discount to Sound Investment
- Volunteer opportunities
Membership in the ASO Junior Patrons (includes discounted concert tickets and socials)
ASO's 2nd annual #GivingTunesDay is Dec. 1! On that day, online donations will be matched up to $5,000, but Young Professional donations will have double the impact* all week! From Dec. 1-8, join the ASO Young Professionals for the following donations:
$150 New Member
$100 Current Junior Patron
*Monthly recurring gifts will not be matched. New member rate includes unmatched, $50 Junior Patrons fee for socials.